10 Day Giveaway! - Devilish Wine Bottle Lip Gloss Set!
10 sets to give away - from 22nd to 31st October 2017!
Terms & Conditions:
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, who provide their email address to enter.
2. Employees or agencies of The Daily Deal Doctor ("DDD", "We") or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from DDD containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must Like and Comment on the Prize Draw Facebook posting, and submit your name and email address. Your entry will be complete once you have clicked on the confirmation link emailed to you.
No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Wine Lip Gloss" in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. DDD accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by DDD.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 31 October 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. 10 winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place within 2 business days from 22nd October 2017, and daily until all prizes have been awarded.
10. Each winner will receive a new Wine Bottle Lip Gloss set.
11. DDD accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. The winners will be notified by email on or after 23 October 2017 and must provide a UK postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to DDD within 14 days of being notified by DDD, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and DDD shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and DDD shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by DDD by post, or a tracked courier service.
14. The name and country of the winners will be published on the DDD Facebook page.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. DDD retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
18. DDD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. DDD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
19. DDD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of DDD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. DDD shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Thank you to the following sites for helping us promote this competition!Competitions UK at AllUKCompetitions.com
Competition Database at CompetitionDatabase.co.uk